|Funke Koleosho's Smoked Mackerel Sandwich|
Another simple recipe using smoked mackerel... quick, easy and satisfying especially when served with a hot or cold drink of choice. (Read more about smoked mackerel here)
What you need
- Hard dough bread (you can use any other preferred type of bread)
- Smoked mackerel
- Premium ata dindin (get the recipe here)
- Some mayonnaise
What to do
- Clean fish and remove skin and bones.
- Break fish into a bowl and add some mayonnaise and ata dindin.
- Mix all together using a fork.
- Slice the hard dough bread and toast.
- Add the smoked fish filling and serve
|Smoked Mackerel Sandwich|