This is a really simple dessert....
For all my foodie readers based in regions where exotic/expensive chocolate ingredients cannot be readily found, fret not.....this simple dessert will delight anyone one, especially during this festive season.
No cooking necessary!! Try it.
What you need
- A good quality chocolate ice-cream of choice
- Some Bournvita granules
- Chin-chin (you can buy some or make yours. See my chin-chin recipe here)
- Condensed milk
What to do
- Remove the ice-cream from the freezer and allow to soften. Then add some condensed milk (just a little to create a creamier consistency) and mix well.
- Crush the chin-chin and place small portions into pretty pots or containers (as seen in the picture), follow with a layer of the condensed milk and ice-cream blend. Then top with some granules of bournvita.
- Return to the fridge and chill until needed.