Honey Bean Hummus


Just because I cannot settle for the usual, I present honey bean hummus...!

I have made this dish many times before, and I kind of love the taste and smooth texture. It is simple to make too. Here served with plantain chips, it can be served with bread, boiled yam, potatoes or even with rice.

It's healthy and versatile like its chickpea counterpart....!

What to do
  1. Boil some honey beans preferably with a pressure cooker. 
  2. Then transfer into a blender, add some water and coconut oil to aid blending, some salt. 
  3. Blend until smooth. 
  4. Make the blackened pepper sauce separately and serve.
Check out my other bean hummus recipes here.




1 Comments

  1. I just found this blog...your recipes are awesome. I'm cutting meat out of my diet. Will definitely try your Honey Bean Hummus recipe!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post