Spiced Eggs

Funke Koleosho's Spiced Eggs

One of my very earliest and favorite recipes since starting this blog...! This egg dish is popularly called Deviled Eggs!!!

Well sorry, no "devil" eggs in here, we are Christians! (hehehe..) What we have instead are delicious, delicately Spiced Eggs. These eggs are so delicious and easy to make but are usually in the obscured memories of the typical Nigerian chef. I have found that they are one of the simplest and hassle free canapés to make and they score very high with guests every-time! Try  Recipe here.

3 Comments

  1. This post really made me laugh, I'm trying to imagine what response I'd get if I brought devilled eggs to a programme at church. It's a really good recipe, I might try some for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse my pun Diane.....but we don't need deviled eggs, what we want are delicious spiced eggs suitable as a Christmas party starter...you are right no one whats to pass deviled eggs around, not in church or any place else....

      Delete
  2. I Love Dis Delicious Delicacy. It reminds me of old days. Thank you Admin for dis wonderful dish.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post